FengXingle, Ph.D., Professor
1. Wireless image transmission technology based on embedded system;
2. Time-space joint transmission technology of wireless sensor network
3. Key technology of the future mobile communication system.
Academic and scientific research achievements:
Published more than 40 academic papers, including 27 academic papers indexed by EI or SCI. 9 authorized patents.
Hosted or participated in projects:
1. Research on time-space joint transmission technology of wireless sensor network, doctoral fund project of the Ministry of education, the project manager;
2. Time-space joint transmission technology of ultra wide band wireless sensor network, Postdoctoral Science Foundation project of China, the project manager;
3. Distributed antenna based multi band UWB system and its detection algorithm research, natural science foundation of Shaanxi province, the project manager;
4. Time-space joint transmission technology of ultra wide band wireless sensor network, science and technology development fund of Chang'an University, the project manager;
5. Research on space and time joint multi-user transmission technology, "863" project, the core members;
6. Image processing and inspection system of pavement material design and construction quality,the western traffic construction project, the core member;
7. Global positioning system (GPS) development platform, electronic industry ministry, technical director;
8. Timing optimization of traffic signal and computer simulation, the Shanghai Public Security Bureau, technical director;
9. Short scrambling code based simulation of multi user detection algorithm, Huawei company, technical director;
10 Research on anti-tracking technology of mobile phone, the communication technology bureau, technical director;
11. Wireless image transmission system based on embedded system, China Aerospace Science and technology group, technical director;
12. Research on the key technology of comprehensive perception and situation assessment of national trunk highway network traffic state, national "863" project, second responsible person.